MA: Professional Certification Program leading to the Extension in Gifted EducationThe Nature of Giftedness (7-12)
- C&T 4021 Nature and needs of gifted students (2-3)
- C&T 4026 Exceptionality and intelligence (2-3)
- C&T 5506 Seminar in gifted education (3)
- C&T 4025 Educating young potentially gifted children (2-3)
- C&T 4023 Differentiated curriculum for gifted students (2-3)
- C&T 4022 Instructional models in the education of gifted students (1-2)
- C&T 4024 Planning and implementing programs for gifted students (3)
Additional courses to be determined in consultation with your advisor.
Field Placement (3)
- C&T 4702 Student teaching-giftedness (3)
- C&T 5302 Advanced practicum-giftedness (3)
A culminating project, arranged in consultation with your advisor, that demonstrates your ability to integrate your theoretical knowledge with practical problems and issues in gifted education.