Teachers College Educational Technology Conference 2013: Networking Learners
TCETC 2013 will take place on Saturday, June 1st, and Sunday, June 2, 2013 at Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY.
This year’s “Networking Learners” theme explores graduate student research that includes online collaborative activities, educational games, social networks, children’s media, and personal learning environments that are currently being used in the field of educational technology.
This conference will serve as a multi-disciplinary forum for graduate students to discuss and exchange information on the research, development and applications of emerging technologies in PK-12 classrooms, at home environments and after school programs, distance learning settings, higher education, and corporate learning environments. Students from across the Teachers College community, and beyond, are invited to attend and share their research.
Papers and posters exploring topics such as the following are encouraged:
- Instructional Design of Online Environments
- Human-Computer Interaction, Computer-Mediated Communication, Mobile Media
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Games for Learning, Possibilities of Virtual Worlds
- Cross-Cultural Communication, Gender and Technology
- Entertainment Media and related technology
- Integrating Technology across the K-12 Curriculum
- Social networks in Education
- Networked Learning
- Massive Open Online Courses
We look forward to seeing you this June.
Francis McGeever, Kimberlee Moorning, and Christian de Luna
Conference Co-Chairs | email@example.com