It is recommended that doctoral students read the following documents and guides available at Teachers College, Columbia University in conjunction with this "Advisement Guide."
- Current Teachers College, Columbia University Catalog
- Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Education
- A Guide to the Oral Defense of the Doctoral Dissertation prepared by the Committee on the Ed.D. Degree.
- Computation of Grade Deciles
- Statement of Total Program for Doctor of Education Ed.D. and Ed.D. CTAS Students
- Report of a Departmental Dissertation Conference: Proposal Hearing Form
- General Instructions for the Preparation of Dissertations for the Doctor of Education Dissertations: A Manual of Style
- The Ed.D. & Ph.D. Doctoral Certification Application
- Departmental Policies for Student Progress and Degree Completion in Organization and Leadership.