Event Details: La Cosecha 19th Annual Dual Language Conference
Description: La Cosecha Planning Committee is proud to announce an impressive list of featured speakers for this year's conference. Speakers for La Cosecha 2014 include:
- Dr. Jeff Zwiers - Sanford University Graduate School of Education
- Dr. Libia Gil - Assistant Deputy Secretary and Director of the Office of English Language Acquisition
- Shelly Spiegel-Coleman - Executive Director of Californians Together
- Karen Beeman and Cheryl Urow - Illinois Resource Center, and many more.
Read more about all of our speakers online at http://www.dlenm.org/lacosecha2014/speakers.html.
La Cosecha — one of the largest dual language conferences in the country will bring together educators, parents, researchers and practitioners supporting dual language enrichment programs from across the United States. La Cosecha Dual Language Conference, a conference for teachers by teachers, offers participants the opportunity to share experience and knowledge, as well as time to network and harvest the best of our multilingual/multicultural communities. Don't miss your opportunity to register at the reduced early registration rate ending Tuesday July 15, 2014.
Three-Day Conference will feature:
- More than 2,000 attendees
- Nationally renowned experts in the field; past Keynotes have included: Ofelia Garcia, Wayne Thomas and Virginia Collier, Jeff Zwiers, Dr. Lily Wong Filmore, Kathy Escamilla, Jim Cummins, and many more!
- Over 150 general and concurrent sessions,
- Networking Events
- Student Leadership Institute
- Pre-Conference Institutes including: New Program, Academic Spanish Leadership, and more to be announced.
- And much more!
!Segumos con La Cosecha!
Type: Conferences & Seminars
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Date & Time: From 11/19/2014 9:00 AM To 11/22/2014 5:00 PM
Contact: Leslie SÃ¡nchez
Contact Phone: 505-243-0648
Contact's Affiliation: Dual Language Education New Mexico