How to Find Financial Support
New and Continuing Students
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply for your Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Submit your FAFSA. (TC Federal School Code: G03979)
The FAFSA is available by January of each year.
- If you would like to work with faculty in your program, you are encouraged to identify professors whose work you respect and introduce yourself, resume in hand.
- The A&H Department also offers a wide array of positions in our offices. Send an email to the Director of Academic Administration, Ravi Ahmad (email@example.com) with a list of your interests and availability, along with your resume.
We cannot guarantee employment, but will do our best.
- For more information on staff positions across the college and a listing of work-study jobs, please visit the TC Career site.
- Complete the Teachers College Scholarship Application, which is part of the Admissions application. If you haven’t already done so, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
This form is for TC scholarships and grants, such as, General Scholarships, Minority Student Scholarships, International Student Scholarships, Endowed Scholarships, Fellowships and Graduate Assistantships (administrative, teaching, research).
For ALL Information Regarding Financial Aid
General Financial Aid Inquiries
Office of Financial Aid
Location: 525 W. 120th St. Thompson Hall, Room 134 (Walk-ins accepted)
For Specific Questions Regarding Your Account
A&H Financial Aid Liaison: Jannatul Ferdous