Payment and Refunds
Payment: TESOL Certificate Program
- A non-refundable $50 fee should accompany your application.
- If accepted, please send a $500 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of acceptance to hold your place.
- Tuition is $6,500. Your tuition balance is due on June 2.
Payment: Optional Workshops
- Payment for the weekend workshops can be submitted here.
Forms of Payment
- We accept credit cards, as well as checks and money orders drawn on U.S. banks.
- Click here to make a payment online with a credit card.
- Please make checks and money orders payable to Teachers
College, Columbia University and mail directly
TESOL Certificate Program
Teachers College, Columbia University
525 W 120th Street, Box 66
New York, New York 10027-6696
- We welcome Americorps vouchers.
- If you are interested in applying for a personal continuing education loan, please contact our office for more information.
- The maximum amount we accept is $6500 - enough to cover tuition.
Refunds: Teachers College TESOL Certificate Program Refund Policy
If you wish to withdraw from the 2014 TESOL Certificate Program, you must do so in writing (via email or mail). Applicants who withdraw between June 3 and June 10 will receive a 50% refund, minus the $500 tuition deposit. Withdrawals after June 10 forfeit any refund.
- Full (100%) refunds of the registration fee will be granted if the written request to withdraw is received by the TESOL Certificate Program at least seven business days prior to the first scheduled workshop session.
- Workshops dropped within the aforementioned seven-day window will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be granted after the start date of the workshop
NOTE: All refund requests must be made in writing to the TESOL Certificate Program. Refunds will be made in the payment method received. Please allow 4-6 weeks for check refunds to be processed and 3-5 days for credit card refunds.