Skip to navigation menu

Skip to main content

TESOL Certificate Program
Teachers College, Columbia University
teachers college logo columbia univertsity logo

TESOL Certificate Program

Application Information > Housing


Housing is the student's responsibility, but housing information can be found on the Teachers College website at:


If you are interested in living in a Teachers College dorm, apply early for 'Conference Housing.'


If you live outside New York City and would like to live in off-campus housing, upon your acceptance to our program, please contact the TESOL Certificate Program ( requesting a letter from us that you can send to the Columbia Off-Campus Housing Office. The letter will allow you to obtain a password to search their on-line listings.

Note: If you are coming from abroad, we suggest living in a dorm suite or an apartment with a roommate in order to have more opportunities to meet people and practice English.

Contact Us

Mailing List

Downloadable Resources