Robert B. Morris
- Ph.D., Social-Organizational Psychology, Columbia University, New York
- M.S., Counseling and Leader Development, Long Island University, CW Post
- B.S., Leadership Studies, United States Military Academy, West Point
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychologists (SIOP)
- Human Resources People & Strategy (HRPS)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Academy of Management (AoM)
- British American Business (BAB)
- Thayer Leader Development Group - Leadership Speaker
Since 2007 he has worked for YSC, Ltd., a global business psychology consultancy. He currently sits on YSC’s Global Executive Team as the Head of Thought Leadership, with the role of developing new thinking and solutions for YSC’s clients in the areas of Assessment, Executive Coaching, Talent Strategy, Leadership and Team Development, and Organization Change. His previous roles at YSC include general manager of YSC’s New York Office, responsible for business in the eastern corridor of the US, as well as Head of the Executive Coaching practice for the Americas region. He has worked with global clients across many industries in the areas of senior leader assessment and development, team development, and organization change and development. His goal is to help his clients find practical solutions to real issues so they can compete and win.
ORLJ 6343: Practicum in change and consultation in organizations
Permission required. Prerequisite: ORL 5362 and ORLJ 4005. Enrollment limited. Open to doctoral candidates and others who have a strong background in social science, organizational behavior, administration, psychology, or business. Planned change in organizations. Offers the opportunity to study and experience anticipated consultant roles during the entry, diagnostic, and intervention phases of efforts to effect change. Special fee.