Students are surveyed a number of times during their time at Teachers College.
- New Admit: Annual survey of all admitted applicants, issued in summer by the Office of Institutional Studies, to monitor the reasons students choose to enroll or not to enroll at the College.
- New Student: Annual survey of all new summer and fall students, issued in the fall by the Office of Student Activities and Programs, to identify ways to improve the new student orientation experience.
- Student Satisfaction: Annual survey issued randomly to half of all degree students enrolled in the fall semester by the Office of Institutional Studies. This survey's purpose is to gauge satisfaction with various College services and academic programs.
- Course Evaluations: All students are asked to evaluate the courses they take at the end of each semester. The Office of Institutional Studies manages this process.
- Technology: All registered students are surveyed each spring by the Office of Academic Computing regarding services and communication.
- Student Teacher Feedback: All student teachers completing their placements are asked for feedback each fall and spring. The Office of Accreditation and Assessment administers this survey. Click on a link below for a specific year's report.
Residents of Campus Housing
- Residential Life Survey: The Office of Residential Services surveys students who live in campus housing annually regarding their residential experience.
- Teachers College Exit Survey: Annual survey of all graduating students issued in May by the Office of Accreditation and Assessment. It is designed to solicit feedback on what graduating students value most in their educational experience and on how well the College and individual programs have met their expectations.
|2010-11||Master's Summary Coming Soon
Doctoral Summary Coming Soon