The Harassment Panel 2013-2014
The Harassment Panel is appointed by the President of Teachers College and serves as the primary vehicle through which the College addresses concerns related to harassment involving race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other criteria specified by federal, state, and local laws.
Teachers College Policy on Protection from Harassment
Last Amended, October 13, 2012
Teachers College (“TC” or the “College”) is committed to providing a working and learning environment free from harassment and to fostering a vibrant, nurturing community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all of its members. Continuing its long-standing support of active equality for all, the College prohibits discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, gender expression, or any other criterion specified by federal, state or local laws, www.tc.edu/policylibrary/non_discrimination_policy.
Consistent with this commitment and with applicable federal, state, and local laws, it is the policy of the College 1) not to tolerate harassment in any form, 2) to actively foster prevention of harassment in the TC community, and 3) to provide faculty, students, administrators, and staff with mechanisms for seeking informal or formal resolution of harassment concerns and complaints.
For the full Policy on Protection from Harassment, please follow this link:
TC Harassment Panel Members for Academic Year 2013-2014
- William Baldwin, Vice Provost, Chair, 212-678-3043, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Embree, Associate Vice Provost, 212-678-3991, email@example.com
- John Allegrante, Deputy Provost, 212-678-3960, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yvonne Destin, Assoc Director, Student Development & Activities, 212-678-3690, email@example.com
- Professor Jay Heubert, 212-678-3775, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Olga Hubard, 212-678-8221, email@example.com
- Professor Elizabeth Tipton, 212-678-3844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristine Roome, Assistant Dean, 212-678-3692, email@example.com
- Robert Marcus, Help Desk Manager, Admin Computing, 212-678-3300, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iraida Torres-Irizarry, Academic Affairs Director, 212-678-3423, email@example.com