Skip to navigation menu

Skip to main content

Help us improve
Room Assignments
Teachers College, Columbia University
teachers college logo columbia univertsity logo

Room Assignments

Request A Room > Who Fills Out Room Request Forms?

Who Fills Out Room Request Forms?

  • All request for room assignments MUST be requested by a Teachers College point person (Faculty, Staff, Student) for an event.
  • 25Live room requests have to be completed for each event held at Teachers College.
  • Academic courses do not fill out a room request form.  Academic courses are scheduled by Academic departments and sent directly to the Registrar's office.  Updates and changes to an Academic course is submitted on a 'Greensheet' and sent to the Registrar's office.  Greensheets are completed by the Academic Departments. 
  • Teachers College student groups room requests are approved by Yvonne Kent-Destin in the Office of Student Development and Activities.
  • Due to the limited public space at Teachers College, campus room assignments are considered only for current Faculty, Staff and Students associated with Teachers College. 
  • Contact the Gottesman Library for classrooms and study rooms located in the library. 

Request A Room

Room Information