- Conferences and forums
- Publications, reports and policy briefs
- Sponsored research and evaluation projects
- Capacity-building institutes for domestic and global audiences
1. Evaluating a Global Mental Health Intervention for Displaced and Vulnerable Syrian Refugees in Jordan: 2013-present.
This project is a collaboration of AERI with colleagues at the International Medical Corps., Jordan; TC's Clinical Psychology program, and public health depts of Columbia University and Johns Hopkins University.
2. Developing, Pilot-testing, and Evaluating and Urban Health Scence Curriculum for NYC's Middle Schools: 2013-17
This project is a collaboration of AERI with colleagues/staff at Barnard College and TC's Outreach Office.
AERI undertook three large scale assessment and evaluation projects between 2006 to 2010.
Additional assessment development and validation projects included a partnership with the Center for Educational Research and Evaluation (CERE) at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University, funded by the Stemmler Group of the National Board of Medical Examiners (2006-2010).