Alumni Relations
Teachers College, Columbia University
Teachers College Columbia University

Alumni & Friends

Section Navigation


Change of Name

To formally change your name with Teachers Colleges and the Alumni Office you will need to submit a Change of Name Form directly to the Registrars Office.

Contact Information:
Office of the Registrar
324 Thorndike Hall
525 W 120th Street
New York, New York 10027
Phone: 212-678-4050
Fax: 212-678-3005