Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017
Don’t forget to submit your application by the deadlines listed below:
- Full-time Summer program application deadline: April 15
- Part-time Fall/Spring program application deadline: August 15
1. From the main webpage for the TESOL Certificate Program, click on the white Apply button in the top right corner.
2. You will be taken to the online application management system. If you are a first-time user, click on the link to create a new account.
3. From there, you will be prompted to register with your name, email address, and date of birth.
4. You will then be sent a temporary PIN to the email address you listed.
5. Once you enter this PIN, you will be required to create a new password.
6. Congrats! You have now created your account and can begin the application. Click on the link that says “Start New Application.”
7. You will be prompted to select an application type. This is where it can get tricky!
8. Be sure to select “Non-Credit Certificate” as the application type. For the subtype, please select the term of entry you are interested in. We allow students to start in either the summer or fall. The TCP does not have a spring entry option.
9. Confirm the term of entry. You can choose from "(Year) Summer Non-Credit Certificate" or "(Year) Fall Non-Credit Certificate."
10. Please carefully read the application instructions.
11. We recommend completing the application in chronological order. You can Save and return to any of the sections at any time before submitting the application. Begin filling out your Personal Information.
12. In the next section, please select Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate from the drop-down menu.
13. After saving your program selection, additional tabs will populate in the left-hand menu. Please complete each of these sections.
14. We often get questions about how letters of recommendation should be submitted. Enter your recommender’s name and contact information to your application. An email will be automatically generated and sent to your recommender with instructions on how to submit their letter online. You can then track whether or not your recommender has submitted their letter in the online application system.
15. You are almost done! Review your application, pay the online application fee, and submit your application. You should hear a decision from us three weeks after ALL application materials have been submitted, so be sure to send your official transcripts and ask your recommenders to submit their letters in a timely fashion.
That’s it! Please email email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to reading your applications.