HOST AN INTERN
Thank you for your interest in the Program in Arts Administration at Teachers College Columbia University.
Please email our Internship Coordinator, Adrienne D'Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org about current or future internship opportunities at your organization. Your information will be sent to the Program's Internship Coordinator for review and subsequent distribution to current graduate students. Please be sure to include the following information in the body of your email or within the content of your attached job description:
1. Name of Your Organization
2. Name and contact information where application materials should be sent
3. Position/Internship title
4. Dates and term of the internship
5. Start and end dates if known
6. Relevant summary and background on your organization
7. Duties and responsibilities of the position (be as specific as possible)
8. Qualifications of the ideal candidate
9. Is this a paid internship or indicate if remuneration may include other tangible benefits (stipends, transportation etc..)
Your request will be made available to all current students. Upon receiving this post, it is up to individual students to select an internship. The Arts Administration Program does not place students in internships and due to this policy, occasionally, some postings do go unfulfilled. It is important to note that spring and summer terms are usually the time periods which have the most students seeking internships. Please feel free to resubmit each semester as your organization feels necessary. Thank you again. We appreciate your interest in the Arts Administration program at Teachers College, Columbia University.
Praise from the Field
- "We've been delighted with the caliber of interns from this program. [The student] was another fine example of the wonderful students that we have worked with."
-VP for Corporate Responsibility, Chase Manhattan Bank
- "[The student] was the best intern possible. I am and have been honored to participate in this program. My division gained greatly from her participation. I welcome any of your students to our program. The experience has been my pleasure.[The student] was a Dream Intern. I hired her after her internship was complete to do a special project for the Foundation."
-Director of Artists Programs and Services, New York Foundation for the Arts
- "[This student] was definitely one of best interns ever, both in terms of her own growth over the time she was here and the excellent work she did for us."
-Artist Manager, IMG Artists, Inc.
- "We hired her! [This student] was, and continues to be, an outstanding member of the Museum's Education Department. Her professionalism and enthusiasm serve her well."
-Education Director, Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum