- 1st Floor, Horace Mann
- From 6/5/2013, 9:00 AM To 6/12/2013, 5:00 PM
TCETC 2013 will take place on Saturday, June 1st, and Sunday, June 2, 2013 atTeachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY.
This conference will serve as a multi-disciplinary forum for graduate students to discuss and exchange information on the research, development and applications of emerging technologies in PK-12 classrooms, at home environments and after school programs, distance learning settings, higher education, and corporate learning environments. Students from across the Teachers College community, and beyond, are invited to attend and share their research.
Papers and posters exploring topics such as the following are encouraged:
- Instructional Design of Online Environments
- Human-Computer Interaction, Computer-Mediated Communication, Mobile Media
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Games for Learning, Possibilities of Virtual Worlds
- Cross-Cultural Communication, Gender and Technology
- Entertainment Media and related technology
- Integrating Technology across the K-12 Curriculum
- Social networks in Education
- Networked Learning
- Massive Open Online Courses
Call for Papers
Please submit your abstract (500 words max) by 11:59pm April 30th to be considered for acceptance. If you are accepted, we will notify you of your acceptance May 7th. Accepted authors will be expected to submit a completed copy of their article (3-page minimum) by 11:59pm on May 25th.
- Francis McGeever