TC DOLLAR$ Terms & ConditionsTC DOLLAR$ are subject to the following Term & Conditions:
- TC DOLLAR$ is a declining balance dining program that allows students of Columbia, Barnard and Teachers College to purchase food in the Grace dodge Cafeteria and the Everett Library Cafe on a tax-free basis.
- TC DOLLAR$ can only be used to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- TC DOLLAR$ accounts are not transferrable to other accounts or to other people.
- Value additions are usually instantaneous, but sometime may be delayed by network traffic.
- No interest or other earning will be paid to the holder or credited by Teachers College
- Refunds or withdrawals are not issued or allowed.
- Funds in the TC DOLLAR$ account must be used by August 31 of each year. All funds in the account as of midnight on August 31 will be forfeited and all accounts begin with a zero balance on September 1 of each year.
- Teachers College is not responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen cards and you will not be reimbursed. Lost or Stolen ID cards should be reported immediately to the Office of Card Services at 212-678-3235, or emai to firstname.lastname@example.org.