Job Opportunities/EventsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Job Opportunities/Events via TCCS LINK
TCCS LINK is an online career development resource and job database utilized to promote career opportunities and recruitment initiatives to the TC community.
- Schedule one-on-one career counseling, document review, or mock interview appointments
- View and register for events such as workshops, “networking nights”, and employer presentations
- House multiple resumes, CVs, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Connect with TC alumni professionals via the TC Career Network
- Search thousands of job postings, including full-time, part-time, internship, and volunteer opportunities - updated daily!
- Electronically submit your resume, CV, and cover letter to employers
- Make your resume accessible to employers targeting TC talent
TCCS LINK is accessible through the myTC portal.
No longer remember your myTC username or password? Contact TC Computing and Information Services (CIS) at: email@example.com or 212-678-3300.