Get StartedSkip to content Skip to main navigation
TCCS LINK is our online career development database opened to both current students and alumni. By registering for TCCS LINK, you will be able to schedule a one-on-one appointment, check out upcoming career events, and look up career opportunities posted daily.
Newly admitted students must register for class in order to access the TCCS LINK. Your ability to view career events and opportunities will be limited until your official first day of class.
Once you register for class:
- Log into myTC Portal and select the TC Services tab.
- Carefully review the TCCS Recruiting Services Agreement Form and electronically sign the document to acknowledge your agreement.
With TCCS LINK, you can:
- Search through career opportunities (e.g. part-/full-time, internship, and volunteer) posted daily
- Browse through and register for CEPD events
- Upload and make your resume accessible to TC employers and/or to a national employer database
- View and sign up for on-campus interviews
- Connect with TC alumni via the TC Career Network