TCCS Alumni Resources
TCCS Website Disclaimer
Teachers College Career Services (TCCS) provide this website to facilitate networking, career development and job searches for TC students and alumni.
TCCS is a useful resource for TC students and alumni, but it is one of the many resources that provide referrals for jobs and other opportunities. Teachers College expects those prospective employers working with TCCS to act ethically, but is not able to research the integrity of each organization or individual that lists an opportunity with us. Students and alumni should do research, ask good questions, and use common sense when applying for any job or internships identified on TCCS LINK, through other TC resources, or through any other source. Teacher College is not and cannot be responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspects of off-campus employment.
The TCCS website contains links to third-party websites. TCCS provides these links as resources to students and alumni. The reliability of the information available through these links depends on the policies and practices of those operating those websites. Teachers College can make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided by third-party websites.
TCCS Alumni Listserv
The TCCS website contains comprehensive information and resources that will assist you with your career planning needs. The "Resources" page contains multiple guides, handouts and templates to help you write and revise resumes, curriculum vitae, and cover letters; prepare for career fairs; learn networking skills and much more. There are also multiple links to other career-related websites that will be useful for your job search.
TCCS LINK is an online career development resource and job posting database utilized to promote career opportunities and recruitment initiatives to TC Students and alumni. TCCS LINK is now available through My TC Portal. To access TCCS LINK, click here.
• View and register for career service programs/workshops, career fairs, and employer presentations
• Maintain a personal calendar, manage multiple resumes, curriculum vitas (CVs), cover letters, other
employment related documents.
• Receive personal messages regarding upcoming career services events
• Access Resource Library: view workshop Power Point presentations, Career Fair Brochures, On-line Career
Development Resources, and Career Development Tip Guides
• Connect with TC Alumni via the Alumni Mentor and Career Networking program
• Electronically submit your resume, curriculum vitae (CV), and cover letter to employers
• Search Teachers College targeted job postings, including full-time and part-time job openings, as well as
internships and volunteer opportunities - updated daily!
• Make your resume accessible to TC employers and/or to a national employer database
• Search thousands of jobs employers post through a national job stream sponsored by TCCS LINK
Interview Schedules & Resume Drops
Employers coordinate their campus recruitment efforts online with TCCS. By signing up TCCS LINK you can:
• View employer on-campus interviews, schedules and resume drops
• Submit your resume for campus & employment site interviews
• Sign up for campus interviews
• Participate in resume collections for employer site recruitment
TCCS Workshops, Panels and Webinars are now available online!
For viewing, please go to the Resource Library section of TCCS LINK and click on the eWorkshop Series, Panels or Webinars folder. TCCS Staff will continue to present workshops in person during the fall and spring semesters. In the fall, please check the TCCS LINK Career Fairs & Events section and the TCCS website calendar for date and time information.
TCCS Library & Resource Area
Visit the TCCS library, which is filled with useful resources to help you define your career goals and conduct an effective job search. Click here to view the online library inventory. We also have computers, printers and scanners available for your job search needs.
As an alum of a Columbia University affiliate school, you have access to various services provided by the Columbia Alumni Association (CAA), a global network that links almost 300,000 alumni through more than 80 regional clubs and affinity groups, online resources, and over 200 programs around the world.
Interested in pursuing another degree? Learn more about the process and resources available by visiting the TCCS library and/or scheduling an appointment with one of our counselors.
We have partnered with a credentials management service, Interfolio, Inc., to offer you a more efficient way of managing your credential file. Now, for a small fee, you can have 24/7 online access to your credentials. For more details, please click here, or visit Interfolio's website at www.interfolio.com or call Interfolio, Inc. toll free at 1-877-77-FOLIO.