Going Global Information
Going Global is one of the best online resources available for learning about transnational opportunities, foreign hiring practices, and domestic, city-specific employment information. This database addresses topics for students and provides a variety of tools to explore their careers including:
- Country Career Guides : Packed with country-specific career information, this research tool provides expert advice and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad including industry and employment trends, work permit and visa information, resume and interview guidelines and cultural advice.
- USA City Career Guides: Explore career and employment opportunities in the largest cities with resources that include: business and networking groups, job search resources, cost of living data and more.
- H-1B Visa Employers: The H-1B visa is the most common non-immigrant category for university graduates who wish to work in the US in their field. The H-1B visa permits US employers to hire foreign employees who have at least a four year university degree (or equivalent work experience) and will work in their field of study or a closely related field in a "specialty occupation."
- Key Employer Directory : Access more than 100,000+ country-specific company profiles in industries such as consulting services, finance and technology, manufacturing, transportation, consumer goods and more!
Access Going Global now through My TC Portal >>>
Instructions to Going Global:
1. To access Going Global, please login through "My TC Portal" from the link above.
2. Once logged in, please select the "TC Services" tag.
3. Career Services can be found in the "Self-service" section of the page.
4. The Going Global link can be accessed directly underneath the "Career Service" Heading.