TCCS LINK Self Register and Post Your Job Instructions
- Start your registration to TCCS LINK by clicking here.
- In the Find Your Organization search field, begin typing the name of your organization.
As you type the system will search for your words and show you a list of matching organizations.
- If your organization is list listed multiple times, select the first one to see if your address matches. If it does not, go back and select additional names until you find your profile.
- If your organization's name can typically be referenced in different ways please try searching all of them before determining that your organization is not in the list (i.e. UPS and United Parcel Service).
- If your organizations name is on the list, select the box by the company name and click Continue>>.
If you are not able to find your organization, click the Can't Find Your Organization? button. Complete the Employer Information and Contact Information sections then click Register.
- Post Your Job.
- Go to My Job Listings>New Jobs, following instructions, enter the job information.
- Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete. In the field, “Application Instructions,” enter the procedure in which a potential applicant may apply for this position.
*Under the Posting Information section, there are two fields that you need to review.
- Show Contact Information, if you select No, your contact information will not be available to potential applicants.
- Allow Students to Apply Online, if you select Yes, students can submit their resume to you via this system (i.e., you will receive email notification of students’ job application and be able to view resumes on-line).
- Click Save and the job will be submitted for approval.
- Your job will be approved in one to two business days. After approval, you will be able to view applicants.