Twitter Dos And Donts
Twitter: Dos and Don’ts
- Share your accomplishments.
- Start following a small amount of people. You don’t want to follow hundreds with only 10 of your own followers. It doesn’t seem like you are worth following.
- Keep your tweets short and to the point.
- Be yourself.
- Give advice and be helpful to others
- Be consistent in quality and quantity of tweets.
- Retweet what others post. Give other credit
- Tweet too much and become repetitive.
- Follow too many people. It looks too much like spamming.
- Auto-direct message people. It’s impersonal.
- Swear, use all caps, or spam.
- Overuse hash tags.