Post Jobs or Internships
This service is available free of charge for all employers. Please peruse our TCCS Recruiting Policies.
For Additional Information regarding job postings, contact Victoria Gochenour, Associate Director of Employer Relations, email@example.com, 212-678-3202 to discuss other options for recruiting at Teachers College.
Teachers College Career Services (TCCS) invites you to post your job openings to Teachers College students and alumni via TCCS LINK, an online job database system. TCCS partners with CSO/Interfase to bring you a comprehensive online recruiting system that allows you to maintain a user-specific TC recruiting web page. As always, we value your help in providing our students and alumni with outstanding job opportunities and look forward to continuing to work with you to match our talented graduates with openings at your organization.
Once your TCCS LINK account is established, your organization will be able to post unlimited jobs, setup on-campus interviews and resume drops, search students and alumni (who allow access to their profiles), and register for our career fairs online.
ResearchBroker connects researchers at Teachers College Columbia University and beyond to exciting real-world research projects at startups, companies, and other organizations.
Are you a researcher? Use ResearchBroker to:
- Enrich your research portfolio and advance your career goals.
- Potentially earn a stipend.
Are you looking for researchers? Use ResearchBroker to:
- Find talented and motivated researchers with a diverse range of skills to design studies, collect & analyze data, and more.
- Post your research project for FREE.
Get started now! Visit http://researchbroker.tc.
- Create an account with your name, email, and password.
- Fill your profile by telling us about your research background or your research project.
- Publish your profile or project, and find your research match!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org