TC Admitted Student Welcome & Service Overview
Teachers College Career Services is delighted to welcome you to Teachers College as you begin your academic studies this upcoming Fall 2014 semester.
As a newly Admitted Student, we encourage you to register with TCCS so you can meet with a career counselor to develop your career action plan which should align with your pursuit of a TC Master and/or Doctoral Degree.
- As a TC Admitted Student who has NOT registered for class, you will NOT be able to access TCCS LINK.
- Once you register for class:
- Log into My TC Portal and select the TC Services tab.
- A box titled “TCCS LINK” will now be available on the right hand side of the screen.
- Access the “Go To TCCS LINK” hyperlink which will direct you to TCCS LINK.
- Complete your profile including demographic information and career preferences.
- The TCCS Recruiting Services Agreement Form will appear after you complete your profile.
- Review the form carefully and electronically sign the document to acknowledge your agreement.
- Your ability to review job postings as well as career events and resources in TCCS LINK will be limited until your official first day of class.
Registering for TCCS LINK will give you a jumpstart on your career development prior to your first official day of class. You will be eligible to utilize the following services provided by the office:
- Resume, Curriculum Vitae (CV), and Cover Letter Review via in office appointment or electronic review
- General Counseling Appointment - to discuss career planning, review website resources, and gain information on key programs and events relevant to one’s program of study