MyTC Portal Troubleshooting
My TC Portal Troubleshooting
In order to sign into My TC Portal and access TCCS LINK, you must enter your UNI ID and password. This UNI ID and password is the same combination you use to sign into your Columbia email, access library resources, and register for classes.
If you do not know your UNI ID and/or Password, please follow the below steps:
Don’t know your UNI ID?
- Locate your UNI ID through your Columbia email address. Your UNI ID is the number letter sequence in your email address before @columbia.edu . For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not remember your Columbia email, find your UNI ID by entering your name into the Columbia Directory: http://uni.columbia.edu/
* If you marked your contact information as “confidential”, you will be unable to find your UNI ID through the directory.
- Still do not remember your UNI ID, contact the Registrars office at 212-678-4050 and they can look up this information for you.
Forgot your password
- Your password is the same one you use to sign into your Columbia email account.
- If you have forgotten your password you need to come to 234 Horace Mann in person, present your Teachers College ID and request to have the password reset.
- AFTER your password has been reset, your will need to choose a new password at http://uni.columbia.edu. Click on the " Forgot Password? " link and choose a new password that is between 6 and 8 characters and contains a mix of letters and numbers.
For additional My TC Portal information, go here