Teachers College, Columbia University offers experiential workshops that are designed to take both a practical and innovative approach to professional development and learning.
Experiential workshops are offered our core areas of expertise that includes:
- Organization & Leadership
- Mathematics, Science & Technology
- Human Development
- Education Policy & Social Analysis
- Curriculum & Teaching
- Health and Behavior Studies
- Applied Linguistics & Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Individuals with disabilities may obtain reasonable accommodations by contacting the Office and Access and Services for Individuals with Disabilities (www.tc.columbia.edu/oasid) − 212-679-3689.
Teachers College, Columbia University has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).