- Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to register for classes. The CLP does not require any identification papers or visa documents for enrollment.
- We only issue letters of attendance and course completion certificates. We do not issue diplomas to students.
Completion of the course cannot be a basis for obtaining an F1 student visa, and since we are a non-degree program and credits are not offered.
- All students must be 18 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at Registration.
ATTENDANCE AND TRACKING STUDENTS
If a student misses 5 classes, he/she cannot pass the course. If a student is late for 10 classes, he/she cannot pass the course.
All student transfers to different levels and classes must be approved by both teachers and CLP administrators.
Students may not transfer classes after the transfer deadline, which is typically the first week of classes. For more information, please contact our main office at (212) 678-3097.
Continuing students are not eligible to transfer to another level.
NOTE: Class size is limited. Students are only accepted during the designated registration periods. Students are tested during registration and placed in levels before the first class.
Students must come to the CLP office to get a refund. In order to receive a refund, you must obtain a refund slip from the CLP staff (46E Horace Mann), then proceed to Student Accounts (133 Thompson) during their regular hours of operation. Receipts must be presented in order to receive a refund.
For more information on our refund policy, please contact our main office.
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES
Before classes begin, you will be emailed your class schedules (detailing your level, class(es), class materials, classrooms, dates, times, and instructors), asked to purchase your textbooks, and asked to go to your classrooms the first day of classes. If you cannot find your classroom, please call (212) 678-3097or come to the CLP main office.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST SHOW proof of registration on the first day of class.
- The CEP reserves the right to cancel any classes due to circumstances beyond its control.