Tuition | Community Language Program | Arts and HumanitiesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Community English Community Language Programs
In the Department of Arts and Humanities
Phone: (212) 678-3097
NOTE: Prices are subject to change, so please check this page for the latest updates.
|English as a Second Lanugage (ESL)||$450|
|Special Classes (ESL Conversation, Writing)||$350|
|Onsite TOEFL Prep (Intro to TOEFL, Advanced TOEFL)||$425|
|Foreign Languages (Spanish or Chinese)||$375|
|Online TOEFL Prep||$275|
|Online + on-site TOEFL Prep||$600|
- CLP students can pay tuition during the online registration process. Online payment is the only option of payment. Cash and checks are not allowed.
- In order to attend class, you must have paid tuition. We recommend new students to pay before the day of their placement test, and continuing students to pay at least one week before the first day of classes.
- If the class is cancelled, a full refund will only be given during the first week of class. If students wish to drop out of a class, they must notify our office by Wednesday of the first week of class. No exceptions will be made.
- Only one-time payment is allowed.
- For more on payment and refund policies, click here.