DashboardSkip to content Skip to main navigation
View and Edit Dashboard
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
Your Dashboard is your Mahara homepage. From this page, you can easily access various areas in Mahara.
1) General navigation menu: This allows you to move from one area of Mahara to the next.
2) Search Users: Look for users who have a Mahara account, send invite request, message, and view their profile page & accessible pages.
3) Your name: Your name is displayed on this section. Click on your name to view your profile page.
4)Settings: Personalize your profile URL and change other settings.
5) Inbox: Click on the envelope icon to check for new messages. If you have unread messages, you will see the number of unread messages next to the envelope icon.
6) Personal information: This sidebar shows your groups, pending friend requests and group invitation.
7) Online users: This block shows any recent user who has logged into Mahara.
8) Quick links: These links will take you to certain areas of Mahara.
9) User Specific Information: You can customise this area on your dashboard to put information (blocks) that you would like to see every time you log in. These blocks are filled with content once you start using Mahara. The default dashboard has the following information (blocks):
- Latest pages
- My pages
- Topics I’m following
10) Edit dashboard: The Edit dashboard button allows you to customize your dashboard.