PagesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
You may find Pages by placing the mouse on the Portfolio tab (top menu). Now click on Pages.
A page contains a selection of information in which you can arrange and present to others. These may include:
- selected files
- résumé details
- journal posts
- video and audio files
- RSS feed to an external blog
- Google Documents
When you click on Pages, you are able to edit your profile & dashboard pages.
Create New Page
When you click on +Create page, you will see the following:
Note: if you click on Save, you will be taken to Edit Content. You can save at any time and return to change any settings.
Click on the Choose a skin tab to choose a skin (page theme) from the ones that you have created or added to your skin collection.
Now, click on the Edit layout tab. On this page, you can customize the look of your page.
If you wish to have more complicated page layouts, you can choose those by clicking on Advanced options. If you don’t like any of the built-in layouts, you can create your own by clicking on Create custom layout.
When you click on the Create custom layout panel, you will have the option to choose:
- the number of columns you want;
- the width of each column;
- the number of rows
Click the Create new layout button to generate your new page layout. You new layout will be saved in the Advanced options, and you can reuse it as much as you wish. Click the Save button to go to the content editor.
Note: All content is placed into it by dragging and dropping their blocks into this space.
- Text & Image blocks: these blocks can be used to add text or image directly on the page.
- Other types of content can accessed like:
- Media: holds blocks for files that can be displayed as links, in folders or in the case of images and videos directly in the page
- Journals: allows users to place journals / journal entries into a page
- General: content like plans, comments, and notes can be displayed on the page. New notes can be created.
- Personal info: choose profile information or your résumé to display in a block
- External: place RSS feeds, external media or GoogleApps documents etc. into a page
- Theme: Various themes can be selected
Copy a Page
You can either copy a collection (by click on Copy collection) or page (by clicking on the pages icon).