Share your screen or a file while in full screen video modeSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Share your Screen or a File While in Full Screen Video Mode
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
During a WebEx session, you can share video from your webcam and view the videos of other participants.
1. To share your webcam video, click on the webcam icon to the right of your name.
2. Your video will now be displayed and the webcam icon will turn green.
3. As more participants join the meeting and share their webcams, their videos will appear in Thumbnails view. Up to six thumbnail images can be displayed in the Participants panel. If there are more than six participants sharing video, click on the arrow to the right of the thumbnails to see additional participants' thumbnails. When a meeting participant speaks, you will see their video on top.
4. To change the view to full-screen video mode, hover over upper right corner until the full-screen icon appears. Now click on it.
5. In full-screen mode you can scroll through more participants by clicking on the arrows under the thumbnails.
6. Hover over the green bar at the top for full options of the meeting controls to be displayed.
7. In full-screen mode the meeting control menu at the top allows you open the Participants and Chat panels:
Full-screen Chat & Participants panels
8. To raise your hand during full screen mode, with the Participants panel open click the hand icon.
9. To share your screen during full screen mode, in the meetings control menu at the top (green), click on the arrow next to the Share icon to display the share screen options.
Choose Share My Screen to share your full screen.
Choose Share File to share a file from your computer.
Choose Share Application to share only a specific application.
Choose Stop Sharing to stop sharing your screen.
10. To exit full screen mode, click on Return in the meeting controls menu at the top (green).