View Participant Videos in Full ScreenSkip to content Skip to main navigation
View Participant Videos in Full Screen
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
1. To change the view to full-screen video mode, hover over upper right corner until the full-screen icon appears, and click on it.
2. In full-screen mode you can scroll through more participants by clicking on the arrows under the thumbnails.
3. You can turn your webcam on and off by clicking on Stop My Video/Start My Video in the lower right corner of the main screen.
4. Hover over the green bar at the top for full options of the meeting controls to be displayed.
5. Click Participants and Chat to open those panels on top of your video.
Participants & Chat panels:
6. To raise your hand during full-screen mode, with the Participants panel open, click the hand icon to the right of your name.
7. To exit full screen mode, click on Return in the meeting control menu at the top (green)