Assign an Alternate Host to a scheduled meetingSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Assign an Alternate Host to a scheduled meeting
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
You may assign alternate host responsibilities only to Teachers College users who have activated their TC WebEx host account. To activate their account, the alternate host must log into the TC WebEx system at least once.
The following instructions will allow you to assign an alternate host who can start the meeting if you are not available.
1. For an already-scheduled meeting, go to teacherscollege.webex.com and click the My WebEx tab.
2. From the My WebEx Meetings page, find the meeting for which you'd like to add an alternate host and click the meeting topic title.
3. On the Meeting Information page, click Edit to modify the meeting.
4. If you're using the Quick Scheduler to schedule the meeting, on the Schedule a Meeting page, click Use address book.
If you're using the Advanced Scheduler to schedule the meeting, on the Invite Attendees page, click Select Attendees.
5. If you have already added the person you want to give alternate host permission to as a contact, in the Select Attendees pop-up window, simply select their name and click the Alternate Host button, then click OK and you are done.