Creating a Poll Ahead of Time in WebExSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Creating a Poll Ahead of Time in WebEx
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
The Polling feature allows the host or presenter to conduct a survey or questionnaire with attendees during a WebEx meeting. You can create, edit, and save a poll using the Polling panel within a WebEx session.
1. Login to myTC. Under TC Bookmarks, click on TC WebEx.
2. Click My WebEx in top menu, then click Start Meeting.
3. Once in your Personal Room, click on the down arrow to the right of the Panel menu and click on Manage Panels.
4. In Manage Panels, under Available panels, click on Polling. Click on Add and the Polling panel will move under Current panels. Click OK.
5. The Polling panel is now visible and available.
6. Click on the Question icon and type in your first polling question.
7. Click on the Answer icon.
You can now decide your Question type by clicking on Click here to change questions
Single Answer - displays as radio buttons and allows only one selection
MultipleAnswer - displays as check boxes and allows multiple selections
Short Answer - displays as a text area
8. If you chose Single or Multiple answers, enter the possible answers.
9. Select Record individual responses to view and/or share each participant's responses in the poll results.
10. Click on the Save icon to name and save the poll on your computer or USB.
11. Your poll is now available to open up in any WebEx meeting by clicking on the folder icon and choosing the poll.