How to allow participants to share their screenSkip to content Skip to main navigation
How to allow participants to share their screen
July 21, 2016 - July 21, 2016
Presenters can share nearly any type of content during a meeting. A participant must be made the Presenter to share content.
1. As host, to make a participant a Presenter, click on the participant's name under Participants.
2. At the top of the window, click on the Participant tab and scroll down to Change Role To and choose Presenter.
3. Presenter can now click Share Screen icon to share entire screen.
or click More Options and click on a a file or an application to share.
5. The Meeting Center screen will now disappear so the Presenter can present their screen.
6. To stop sharing the screen, toward the top of the screen, hover your mouse over You are sharing your screen and click Stop Sharing.