Information for Faculty & Staff
Unified Messaging Voice Mail
UM enables you to retrieve, respond to and manage your voicemail from your TCGmail Inbox. At this point you CANNOT retrieve voicemail from any telephone. You can save your voicemail indefinitely within your TCGmail account.
To initialize your voice mailbox follow the instructions listed below.
- Call UM by dialing 8300 (or shortcut *9).
- If you are calling from your own extension, you should hear your spoken name.
If you hear "If you have a mailbox on the system," press #, then enter your mailbox number (your 4 digit extension).
- Enter 3578#. This is your temporary password.
- You will receive verbal instructions for setting a personal password and recording your outgoing message prompts.
- Once prompts have been recorded, your mailbox is initialized and can be accessed using your new personal password.