Global Learning Alliance: 2014 Conference
Theme: What in the world are schools doing to cultivate 21st century capacities, and why does this matter?
Hosted by Studies in Educational Innovation
April 8 by invitation only
April 9-10, 2014 open to all registrants
- Mr. Donald Brinkman: Program Manager II, Microsoft Research, USA
- Singapore Symposium:
- Dr. Manu Kapur, Associate Professor, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Dr. Wen Chee Chung, Hwa Chong Institution, Singapore
- Dr. Suzanne Choo, Assistant Professor, National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Dr. Jari Lavonen, Professor, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Dr. Cameron McCarthy, Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
- Dr. Julia O’Sullivan, Professor and Dean of Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dr. Jeffrey Wetzel, Executive Vice-president, Teach For America, USA
This year's GLA Conference will take place at Teachers College, Columbia University in New York City. Hosted by Studies in Educational Innovation, we are looking forward to a gathering of practitioners, scholars, policy makers, and innovative leaders to investigate "What in the world are schools doing to cultivate 21st century capacities, and why does this matter?"
EARN 2 CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEU)!
*See Side Bar 'Read Call for Proposals' for more information on CEU's