Chinese Tutoring Program
May ‐ August 2018
May 7, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Chinese Tutoring Program at Teachers College, Columbia University provides one-on-one tutoring to help learners develop communicative skills in Mandarin Chinese. The instructors are outstanding graduates from the Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL) Certificate Program at Teachers College. Instructions are customized to individual learners’ needs and can take place in person, online, or both.
Information on the upcoming module:
Dates & Application Deadlines
- Summer Module 2018: May 7 - August 24 (apply by April 25)
- Fall Module 2018: September 3 - December 21 (apply by August 22)
- Each module: 16 weeks, 2 hours/week, 32 hours of instruction
- Tuition: $960/module ($30/hour)
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- Other locations such as student's home (extra fee will apply; see Policies for more detail)
*If you register for more than one module at a time, you will receive 2 bonus hours of instruction for each module.
*Meeting times for each class session will be negotiated between individual students and instructors.
If you have further questions, please email tcsol‐email@example.com