Dignity for ALL Conference: Creating Inclusive Spaces
October 28, 2016
October 28, 2016 - October 28, 2016
Friday, October 28, 2016, 9am - 3pm
COST: $175 per person
Coffee & tea service will be provided at check-in
A light lunch will be provided.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to pay with a Purchase Order.
LOCATION: Cowin Center, Teachers College, Columbia University, 525 West 120th Street, NY
This one day conference will provide administrators and educators with tools and techniques designed to establish safe spaces for ALL students in their schools.
BREAK-OUT SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE
- Successful anti-bullying programs
- Creative responses to conflict
- How to break the bullying-bystander cycle
- Dignity Act Coordinator roles and responsibilities including how to conduct proper investigations
- School management plans
- How educators can protect children with special needs
- Educating parents about bullying
- Integrating character education through literacy
This non-credit workshop is for school principals, administrators, Dignity Act Coordinators, teachers and other educators interested in learning more about establishing safe school climates.