Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) offers non-credit programs that are designed to take both a practical and innovative approach to professional development and learning.
We offer educational and corporate development programs that leverage TC’s world-renowned faculty and thought leadership in our four core areas of expertise: health, education, leadership, and psychology.
TC’s CPS programs are delivered in a variety of convenient formats that include:
The Continuing Professional Studies team at Teachers College, Columbia University partners with outside organizations to design, develop, and implement customized professional development programs.
TC’s Custom Programs are tailored to achieve specific organizational objectives and are held at the Teachers College, Columbia University campus in New York City, or at a location of your choice.
Organizations attending Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies programs have included: Pfizer, Merck, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, NYC Department of Education, GE, Citibank, IBM, The U.S. State Department, West Point Military Academy, The United Nations, and Schreiber Foods.
Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies Programs include:
- The Principles and Practices of Organization Development Program (PPOD)
- The International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution (ICCCR)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- The Columbia Environmental Education at a Distance Programs (CEED)
- MathCamp: Integrating the Common Core Shifts into Mathematics Instruction
To learn more about our Continuing Professional Studies programs contact:
Continuing Professional Studies
Teachers College, Columbia University
525 West 120th Street, Box 54
New York, New York 10027-6696