Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) offers non-credit programs that are designed to take both a practical and innovative approach to professional development and learning.
We offer educational and corporate development programs that leverage TC’s world-renowned faculty and thought leadership in our four core areas of expertise: health, education, leadership, and psychology.
TC’s CPS programs are delivered in a variety of convenient formats that include:
- Short-format workshops
- Professional certificate programs
- Leading-edge conferences
- Custom programs
Teachers College, Columbia University has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The Continuing Professional Studies team at Teachers College, Columbia University partners with outside organizations to design, develop, and implement customized professional development programs.
TC’s Custom Programs are tailored to achieve specific organizational objectives and are held at the Teachers College, Columbia University campus in New York City, or at a location of your choice.
Organizations attending Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies programs have included: Pfizer, Merck, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, NYC Department of Education, GE, Citibank, IBM, The U.S. State Department, West Point Military Academy, The United Nations, and Schreiber Foods.
Teachers College, Columbia University’s Continuing Professional Studies Programs include:
- The Principles and Practices of Organization Development Program (PPOD)
- The Columbia Coaching Certification Program @ Teachers College
- The International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution (ICCCR)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Community English & Community Language Programs (CLP)
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- MathCamp: Integrating the Common Core Shifts into Mathematics Instruction
- Global Competence Certificate (GCC)
To learn more about our Continuing Professional Studies programs contact:
Continuing Professional Studies
Teachers College, Columbia University
525 West 120th Street, Box 54
New York, New York 10027-6696
Individuals with disabilities may obtain reasonable accommodations by contacting the Office and Access and Services for Individuals with Disabilities (www.tc.columbia.edu/oasid) − 212-679-3689.