Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)The Certificate Program in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL) provides state-of-the-art training in Chinese pedagogy. Developed and taught by a world-class team of experts, the program offers a cutting-edge curriculum that sets trainees on a fast and efficient track to gain knowledge and skills necessary for operating effectively in current and future classrooms in various contexts.
2014-2015 TCSOL Certificate program
Fall 2014 – Spring 2015
- A 12 week(end)s over one academic year certificate program (Fall 2014 and Spring 2015) in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- Accelerated program ideal for both pre-service and in-service teachers
- Perfect for College seniors or recent graduates majoring in Chinese studies, guest teachers from China or other Chinese-speaking regions, Mandarin speakers in the U.S. certified to teach other subjects or not yet certified in any subject, and career-changers
We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year. Space is limited. Click here for information on how to apply. Application deadlines for Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 are:
- International students who do NEED to apply for J-1 Visa to enter the U.S.
- January 31, 2015 (priority deadline)
- May 1, 2015 (final deadline)
- Domestic and international students who do NOT need to apply for Visa
- April 30, 2015 (priority deadline)
- July 1, 2015 (final deadline)
If you have further questions, please call or email
212 678 8378