TC Dollar$Skip to content Skip to main navigation
TC DOLLAR$ is a declining balance dining program that allows students of Teachers College, Columbia, and Barnard to purchase food at Teachers College in the Grace Dodge Cafeteria and the Everett Library Cafe' on a dollar for dollar, tax-free, basis via their Student ID Card..
Students who sign-up with for a TC Dining Plan will automatically receive a deposit to their TC DOLLAR$ account. Students who prefer not to participate in a TC Dining Plan or students desiring to add additional funds to their TC DOLLAR$ account, should see any Cashier at Grace Dodge Cafeteria and the Everett Library. Please note that the Cashiers are only allowed to cash deposits for TC DOLLAR$ deposits.
Terms & Conditions
- Only currently enrolled students may participate in the TC DOLLAR$ .
- All TC DOLLAR$ accounts have beginning balance of zero every September 1, meaning past academic year balances do not roll forward.
- Funds in the TC DOLLAR$ account may only be used from September 1 through the last class day of Summer Session B of the academic calendar year at Teachers College. Students who are graduating anytime during the academic calendar year must use their balance before their commencement date.
All unused in the account as of midnight on the last class day of Summer Session B (or date of commencement for graduating students) will be forfeited.
- Value additions are usually instantaneous, but sometime may be delayed by network traffic.
- No interest or other earning will be paid to the holder or credited by Teachers College
- Refunds or withdrawals are not issued or allowed.
- Cashiers at Grace Dodge Cafeteria and the Everett Library can provided available account balances to students upon request.
- TC DOLLAR$ accounts are not transferrable to other accounts or to other people.
- TC DOLLAR$ can only be used to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Teachers College is not responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen cards and you will not be reimbursed. Lost or Stolen ID cards should be reported immediately to the Office of Card Services at 212-678-3235, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.