- Phone: 212-678-3714
- Fax: 212-678-4089
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Please note that our inbox is meant for general inquiries only. For specific questions regarding your account, e-mail your financial aid liaison directly. You may also call us or come in to the office to discuss the details of your account.
- Location: 525 W. 120th St. Thompson Hall, Room 134
Please note that our normal operating schedule is in effect as of September 3, 2013. Our hours are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
The Office of Financial Aid accepts walk-ins. Please direct all general inquiries to email@example.com. You must include your full name in all communication sent to the Office of Financial Aid. If you are a current student, you must also provide your TC ID number (T########). If you plan to come into our office to discuss your account, you must have this information ready to present to our representatives. Knowing your TC ID number and providing it to our officers allows greater security in your information. It will also allow us to provide information that is relevant to you.
Your TC ID number is assigned to you when you begin your application for admission and is located on any official correspondence you receive from Teachers College. You may also find this number by logging into your TC Portal, clicking the TC Services tab, and clicking "My TC ID Number" under the Personal Information tab.
- Melanie Williams-Bethea (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Director
Inquiries regarding grant-in-aid. Financial aid liaison for Interdisciplinary Studies (IND).
- Ana Lissette Bonilla (email@example.com) — Associate Director, Loan Manager
Inquiries regarding Federal Direct Loans, private loans, TEACH Grant, and Federal Perkins Loans. Financial aid liaison for Curriculum and Teaching (C&T), Education, Policy, and Social Analysis (EPSA), and Math, Science, and Technology (MST).
- Nicole Siniscalchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Assistant Director, Enrollment Services Coordinator
Financial aid/admissions liaison; inquiries regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress, Organization and Leadership cohort programs, Summer Principals Academy, AEGIS, and Klingenstein. Financial aid liaison for Biobehavioral Sciences (BBS), Counseling and Clinical Psychology (CCP), Health and Behavior Studies (HBS), and Organization and Leadership (O&L).
- Jannatul Ferdous (email@example.com) — Student Employment Manager
Inquiries regarding student employment (Federal Work-Study and graduate assistantships) and the INSTEP program. Financial aid liaison for Arts and Humanities (A&H).
- Chris Fields (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Financial Aid Advisor, Front Desk Operations
Inquires regarding general financial aid information, verification flags, citizenship flags, Peace Corps Fellows, and TR @ TC. Financial aid liaison for International and Transcultural Studies (ITS) and Human Development (HUD).
- Nadine Boston (email@example.com) — Direct Loan Counselor
Inquires regarding Federal Direct Loans.
- Student Accounts
- Human Resources
- International Student Services
- Career Services
- Residential Services
- Insurance & Immunization Records