Quick Links to Forms
If the interactive PDF option does not work for you, you are welcome to complete your form by hand, scan it as a regular PDF, and send it via e-mail to email@example.com. You may also fax, mail, or bring your documents in to our office at Thompson 134. You must include your TC ID number (T########) on all documentation you submit to our office.
- 2014-2015 Perkins Loan Interest Form - Use this form to request the Perkins Loan for the 2014-2015 year.
- 2013-2014 Loan and Work-Study Change Form - Use this form to increase, decrease, or fully decline your federal loans and/or Federal Work-Study.
- 2013-2014 Repackaging and Enrollment Change Form - If you make adjustments to your enrollment status, use this form to inform us of those adjustments. It is crucial that your financial aid package is congruent with the number of credit hours you are enrolled in.
- 2013-2014 Scholarship Redistribution Form - To change the disbursement schedule of your scholarship, use this form.
- Current Terms and Conditions for Scholarships and Stipends
- Grant-In-Aid Application
- 2013-2014 TEACH Grant Application
- If you have not completed the Teachers College Scholarship Application, please contact our office.
- Apply for your Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Submit your FAFSA. (TC Federal School Code: G03979)
The 2013-2014 FAFSA is for the Fall 2013, Spring 2014, and Summer 2014 semesters. It is available from January 1st, 2013 until June 30th, 2014.
- For Federal Work-Study job postings, please visit the TC Human Resources website.
- Pertinent Federal Work-Study information and downloadable documents are available on the Federal Work-Study section of our website
Financial Aid Guides & Tools
- Financial Aid Overview for Prospective Students and Applicants
- Financial Aid Overview for Newly Admitted Students
- Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid and assist you in managing your finances. *Financial Awareness Counseling does not satisfy Entrance or Exit Counseling Requirements.*
- Federal Student Loan Exit Interview Overview
2013-2014 Student Budgeting Worksheets:
Note: These guides are intended to help you budget for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014. Fall/Spring students are enrolled for a total of nine months, which is the number of months used to determine some of the numbers found in the budget(s). If you intend to enroll in only one term, or if you plan to enroll in the summer, contact our office to discuss your budget.
- Financing a TC Education as a Full-Time Student, 2013-2014
- Financing a TC Education as a Less-Than-Full-Time Student, 2013-2014
Note: To complete the paperwork necessary for verification, please refer to the e-mail you received from our office notifying you of the outstanding requirements. You should also refer to your Student Aid Report (SAR) that gets sent to you via e-mail after you complete the FAFSA. You must read the directions on these worksheets thoroughly and complete all appropriate paperwork to avoid delays in disbursement of aid.
These forms are interactive PDFs that are not compatible with Mac Preview. If you plan to submit these documents to us electronically, please use Adobe Acrobat.
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet #1 (VW1)
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet #2, #3, #4 (VW234)
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet #5 (VW5)
- 2013-2014 Low Income Verification Worksheet
- Go to www.irs.gov and click on the “Order a Return or Account Transcript” link. You may also call 1-800-908-9946 to place the order. **Make sure to request the “IRS tax return transcript” and not the “IRS tax account transcript."**
- You will need your Social Security Number, date of birth, and the address on file with the IRS (normally this will be the address used when your 2011 IRS tax return was filed).
- It takes up to two weeks for IRS income information to be available for electronic IRS tax return filers, and up to eight weeks for paper IRS tax return filers.
- If you are married and you and your spouse filed separate 2011 tax returns, you must submit tax return transcripts for both you and your spouse.
- The IRS will send you (not Teachers College) a copy of the tax return transcript. You should make two copies: one for your records and one for ours.