Columbia Community ResourcesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Global Mental Health Lab
Columbia Community Resources
LINKS PROVIDED HERE BY THE GLOBAL MENTAL HEALTH LAB AT TEACHERS COLLEGE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT BY OUR LAB, PROGRAM OR COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY. THE GLOBAL MENTAL HEALTH LAB AT TEACHERS COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE SITES.
- Mailman School of Public Health
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- The Medical School for International Health
- Epidemiology & Population Health Summer Institute at Columbia University (EPIC)
- Global Health Initiative at the Mailman School of Public Health
- The Earth Institute
- Center for Global Health and Economic Development at the Earth Institute
- Department of Pediatrics (College of Physicians & Surgeons): Global Health
- International Health Organization (IHO, CUMC Student Group)
For a more comprehensive list of resources, do check out Columbia University’s Global Mental health Program Resource page here.