AN INVITATION TO APPLY
We offer a compelling graduate level educational opportunity within one of the premier graduate schools of education in the United States: Teachers College, Columbia University in New York City. Please consider applying to the Program in Health Education within the Department of Health and Behavior Studies.
There are many reasons to consider joining our Program
- You may enjoy our rolling admissions policy and submit an application at any point during the year.
- We offer great faculty, great students, great courses, and great convenience; most courses are offered 2-3 times per year.
- Over 90% of the 32 Point M.A. courses are available online.
- Approximately 70% of the 42 Point M.S. courses are available online.
- Our online course options provide a video of the Professor teaching and discussing the course material with students within the in-person class section, '"enhancing the online course content so it is more dynamic, exciting and engaging for students."
VISIT OUR PROGRAM: INTERVIEW, ATTEND A CLASS, TALK TO STUDENTS
As Program Coordinator, I welcome in-person meetings, particularly on the days of the week when you could also experience a sample class session. Such visits will allow you to get a sense of the high quality of education being offered in our program (e.g. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:10 -- 6:50 and 7:20 -- 9:00 p.m). You can also meet and network with our graduate students, allowing them to share their educational experiences. To arrange such a visit, please call me on my cell phone at any time (267-269-7411) or e-mail me at Wallace@tc.edu.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO: WATCH ONLINE VIDEOS
Learn more about what we do by watching online videos. Specifically, we recommend that you view videos from the March 14-15, 2013 5thAnnual Health Disparities Conference at Teachers College, Columbia University. The annual national conference is a dynamic showcase for our Program in Health Education.