About UsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
The Hollingworth Center
1. To support and carry out the mission of Teachers College.
2. To provide Teachers College graduate students with clinical and research experiences articulated closely with their academic programs to prepare the next generation's leaders in education.*
3. To design and implement outreach programs that serve administrators, teachers, and paraprofessionals in the community to educate the current generation of leaders in practice and policy to meet the challenges they face.
4. To design and implement demonstration programs that serve children and families in the community and provide model programs to educators to improve practice in educational institutions.
5. To support the program and professional development in early childhood classrooms in New York City Public School Districts 3 and 5 to improve practice in those institutions.
6. To support program development and provide outreach to international sites to improve practice in educational institutions.
7. To undertake research and disseminate best practices to engage in research on the central issues facing education and shape the public debate and public policy in education.