Master of Science
Applied Statistics (27 points):
- HUDM 4122 Probability and statistical inference (3)
- HUDM 5122 Applied regression analysis (3)
- HUDM 5123 Linear models and experimental design (3)
- HUDM 6030 Multilevel and longitudinal data analysis (3)
- HUDM 6055 Latent structure analysis (3)
- HUDM 6122 Multivariate analysis I (3)
- HUDM 6123 Multivariate analysis II (3)
- W 4105 Probability (3)*
- W 4107 Statistical inference (3)*
* These courses are taken at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Columbia University.
Electives (5 points):
Selected in consultation with an advisor and within the areas of management science, economics, public health, computer science, psychology, sociology, or research methods in any general area.
Breadth Requirement (4-6 points):
At least two courses (for a minimum of 2 points each) must be taken at Teachers College from outside the department.
Culminating Experience: Special project.