Online ESS TrainingSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Online ESS Training
ESS is a web-based portal that enables employees and managers to handle job-related tasks electronically, that otherwise would have been handled on paper. ESS permits administrative tasks to be completed with speed, improve efficiency, and minimize administrative duties.
**Please Note: These tutorials will require the free Flash plug-in**
- Recruitment Process Overview – A high-level process map that demonstrates the process from creating a job description to the completion of onboarding.
- Quick Reference Recruitment Guide – Quick reference instructions on how to hire an employee.
- Quick Reference Recruitment Guide (ADA) – ADA accessible quick reference instructions on how to hire an employee.
- Recruitment Manual – Full training guide with step-by-step instructions on how to hire an employee.
- Approval Process Definitions – Definitions for the approval processes on the job description and requisition forms.
- How to Approve a Job – This document provides a quick reference on how to approve a job description and a requisition.
- How to Approve a Job (ADA) – ADA accessible quick reference on how to approve a job description and a requisition.
- Approval Workflow Chart- provides information on applicable employee E-class and specific accounts.
- EPAFS: Terminations [video]
Watch this tutorial to learn how to terminate an employee’s job.
- Guide to HR BANNER Forms and Transactions
TIME AND LEAVE REPORTING: